BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Back ! :)

Woah. It has been ages since I blogged. Anyway , thanks Tharrshy:)
I miss that ass so much ! She didn't even bothered to call me :/
But I understand her situation. Every girl went thru such a situation before :S
She and her damn ex!

Satiish also did the same thing to me. Haihh =.=
How much would have I loved him? Just for another girl , he left me!
And now , my life is in such a pain ! Because of him , I had enough.
Results went so damn fucking low. Parents lost their trust. SMC teachers started looking one kind. What else? Thanks alot ass! :@

Arrrm , yea! I have around less than 40 days for PMR . I'm prepared around 50% only! Geo , Maths , Bm and Bi , HERE I COME :D
But the rest! Arggh ! I hate memorising subjects. What can I do if I cant memorize? There are too many stuffs pressuring my damn mind !:'(
Tharrshy is helping me to fax all the KH papers . Thanks deyh :) :)

Anyhow, I'll try my level best ! Dont worry Appa and Amma , I'll definitely get straight A's. :D

0 comments: